I’m sitting here drinking iced coffee (now that I make it right), and I’m thinking what on earth should I write on today?
Oh, who am I fooling. Not a soul, that’s who. I know what I am going to write about because it’s been in my head for three days. I really really really like blogging and really really really really appreciate all the people I have met through this and I realllllyyyy fancy some iced coffee while blogging and conversating.
As you can see by the title, this is the 100th published post. And since this gal rarely passes on a celebration, I’ve pondered what I could do to make this a memorable, firework of a post.
First though, I want to show you something that has given me an extra kick in my step:
Here it is:
I wrote a few months back on how I won Dolly’s new “Better Day” album. I’ve been checking my mailbox regularly, only to walk away saying “oh shucks”. Well, not this week!
A South Dakota Giveaway
In honor of The Simple Life of a Country Man’s Wife’s 100th post, I wanna do something fun. Now mind you, I live in the middle of nowhere; therefore I had to look around this place to find a few things. So, here goes:
- One state-of-the-art deer horn, found by Country Man himself. Did you know people successfully sell horns on eBay? It’s true.
- A rattler. From a rattlesnake. Compliments of the other half.
- Three of my favorite recipes. I originally wrote five but could only think of three.
- A few ears of garden popcorn when it comes in late August. I think that’s legal.
- An 8×10 photo of one the following photos:
All you gotta do is speak your peace below, and on July 10th I will draw a name and announce the winner, who will then choose from the five options above. Sharing with friends will give you another name in the hat as well.
This is all in good fun and I sure hope to hear from you! Boy I love giveaways.
Follow on Twitter if you’d like and receive an extra chance to win.