Country Man and I spent a hot day canoeing on the Niobrara River last week. We received plenty of sun from H to T, as evidenced by the stiff walk in our legs and bottle of aloe accompanying our morning coffee.
Ah, how refreshing.
Just as refreshing, however, is announcing the winner of the 100th post giveaway! Ok, here are the options again:
- One state-of-the-art deer horn, found by Country Man himself. Did you know people successfully sell horns on eBay? It’s true.
- A rattler. From a rattlesnake. Compliments of the other half.
- Three of my favorite recipes. I originally wrote five but could only think of three.
- A few kernels of garden popcorn when it comes in late August. I think that’s legal.
- An 8×10 photo of one the following photos:
And the winner is…
Congrats, Charlotte Langlois! You win one of the sweet South Dakota-style prizes. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your info and selection.
Thank you to all who participated – see ya soon!