One of my 2013 New Year’s resolutions is to whine less.
Unfortunately for you, I still have a few days left, so here I go:
Blogging is HARD!
Why, I ask. What’s going on? Where did you go, mojo?
Well, I don’t know the answers. All I know is that the last six months of 2012 have stretched me.
Maybe that’s just the way things go.
While I figure that out, here’s a 2012 wrap-up of some farm life happenings.
2012 Events, Happenings, Life Lessons
1. I visited my little sis in California and saw her beautiful face.
2. I thought my gray kitty left me but he didn’t.
3. However, 2012 was not a good year for Kitty and his safety net of nine lives.
4. On a sad note, we unexpectedly lost one amazing dog.
5. And to our surprise, a new friend showed up two weeks later, eager for love.
6. We finally tied the knot, with Milo officiating.
Just kidding. We did that over five years ago.
7. We saw beauty.
8. We felt heartbreak. And then we smiled again.
10. And of course, I spent lots and lots of time with my sweet Country Man (like bringing out food to him while he was in the sprayer).
11. We also opened up an etsy shop, selling both online and locally.
I guess quite a bit happened in 2012 when I look over past posts. Hm.
Here’s to another great year ahead. Wishing you and yours a beautiful, magical 2013!